A classic Indonesian blend. Full bodied with a velvety texture. Rounded earthy flavours, a peach syrup sweetness throughout, and spicy chocolate notes in the finish.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Whole beans should be ground to suit your brewing method. Beans should be brewed straight after grinding to get the best flavour.
• Cafetiere: grind your beans to a coarse finish, similar to the consistency of sea salt
• Drip filter: grind your beans to a medium finish, similar to the consistency of granulated sugar
• Espresso: grind your beans to a fine finish, the finer the better
We want you to be happy with your coffee but if you aren’t or you’ve changed your mind, then let us know and we’ll be happy to offer you an exchange or refund.
To make sure everyone gets a good result, please could you:
• Let us know what you’d like to return (and any reasons why)
• Ensure that packaging is unopened and still in its original state
You have 30 days to ask for an exchange or refund. For full details please see our Returns policy.